Who says millennials are lazy? According to a Horizon Media holiday shopping survey of 680 respondents, 18- 34-year-olds have one thing over their parents: They're far more likely to have started their Christmas shopping early. Fifty-two percent indicated they had already started their gift-buying when the survey was conducted between Oct. 27 and Nov. 8, versus only 37 percent of those age 50-64. Of course, it's easy to seem industrious when you don't have to leave your sofa: Nearly half of millennials expect to do at least some of their shopping on their mobile phone, compared to just 30 percent of boomers.
Horizon Media, Inc. is a global media services company whose mission is to provide brand connections within the lives of people everywhere. They are dedicated to helping clients sell products and build brands through insightful marketing counsel, media-neutral strategic planning and effective negotiation and placement
If you'd like more detailed company information - including direct personnel contacts, agency-advertiser relationships and media spend breakdown, visit REDBOOKS.com
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Fox Cancels Raising Hope
- AOL Lead Says Connected TV 'Is Last Disruptive Frontier for Online Video'
- Jeff Goodby Explains What He Learned at SXSW This Year
- Here Is a SXSW Speaker Who Just Put What We're Doing in Perspective
- DDB's Digital Exec on Creating for Instagram and Lovin' It
- FCC Chairman's Proposal to Prohibit Joint Sales Deals Strikes Partisan Nerve
- Cartoon Network Upfront: Established Names and an Invitation to Native Advertisers
- Resurrection Breathes New Life Into ABC Sunday
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
- Draftfcb Is Unveiling Its Rebranding
- Celebs Join Sheryl Sandberg's Campaign to Stop Calling Girls 'Bossy'
- Meet 12 of the Biggest Young Stars on YouTube
- Here Are the Finalists for the Year's Best Brands on Twitter, Vine and Everywhere Else
- Microsoft Tells Agencies What They Must Do to Win Its Coveted Global Account
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria