Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Project Manager Creative Circle (Project Manager) Plano, TX
- Production and Analytics Coordinator The Urban Institute Washington, DC
- Manager, Publicity, CNBC Primetime NBCUniversal Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Advertising Sales Representative Amos Media Company Chicago, IL
- Director of Client Strategy Resonate Reston, VA
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls