Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- Nike Packages Ultra-Flexible Sneakers in a Tiny Shoebox 1/3 of the Regular Size
- Expedia Travels Back in Time to Recreate Your Best Throwback Thursday Photos
- Japanese Toyota Ad With Dancing Gorilla Is So Preposterous, It's Actually Great
- Ad of the Day: Every Wave Is Your First in Samsung's Lovely Celebration of Surfing