Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Honey Maid Didn't Test Its 'This is Wholesome' Campaign Before It Launched
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Brand of the Day: How Denny's Got So Good at Serving Up Snark Online
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat