Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Why Instagram Ads Could be Huge for Facebook's Mobile Empire
- Trained Dancers Are Completely Appalled by This Ballet Ad for Free People Clothing
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll