Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- In Vans Ads, Gavin McInnes Explains How to Do Absolutely Everything
- Ad of the Day: Life Jacket Maker's Chilling Site Makes You Feel Like You're Drowning
- See Heineken's 15-Second Film Based on a Fan's Tweet About an Evil Abe Lincoln
- VH1's 'I Will Survive' Anti-Bullying Ad Is Great Fun, but Does It Send a Good Message?