Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Sr. Manager, Marketing Architecture IDG Strategic Marketing Services Framingham, MA
- Account Executive - Digital Marvel Entertainment Burbank, CA
- Editor, Apps and Digital Learning Common Sense San Francisco, CA
- Senior Director, Consumer Insights & Actions PBS Arlington, VA
- Director, News Practices Fusion.net Miami, FL
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- 40 Brand Logos With Hidden Messages, Starting With the Most Famous One