World of Pure Manipulation: An Honest Version of Chipotle's 'Scarecrow' Ad What are they really saying?
- A&E Buys 10% of Vice For $250 Million
- Instagram Users Like NASA’s Worldly View
- Publicis Groupe Looking to Buy Ad Tech Firm Criteo
- Apple Blocks Developers From Selling User Health Data to Marketers
- Mondelez Taps QuizUp to Mobilize On-Pack Codes
- Snuggle, Jockey, Jolly Time Get Nostalgic in New Ads
- Google's Project Wing Is Developing Delivery Drones
- Pandora Launches Radio App for Google Glass
- With Nearly 3 Billion Views, the Enigmatic 'DisneyCollector' Fascinates Children on YouTube
- LG Asked for 'Mom Confessions,' and Moms Delivered
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- Is This the World's First Unstealable Bike?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.