World of Pure Manipulation: An Honest Version of Chipotle's 'Scarecrow' Ad What are they really saying?
- Here Are the 15 Finalists in Pornhub's Search for a Brilliant Non-Pornographic Ad
- Everything You Hate About Advertising in One Fake Video That's Almost Too Real
- The 10 Best Ads of 2014
- Santa Is Caught With His Pants Down in Poo-Pourri's Hilariously Inappropriate Christmas Ad
- Here's How the New Breed of Agency Leaders Will Stay on Top
- Here Is Everything You Need to Know About the Millennial Consumer
- Rap Genius Traffic Chart Shows Google's Power
- Britney Spears: From pole-dancing to pro-life monument
- Video Producer, The Atlantic Atlantic Media Washington, DC
- Senior Director, Digital Communications Turner PR New York, NY and Denver, CO,
- Reporters and Editors WhoWhatWhy New York, NY
- Marketing Manager Sourcebooks Naperville, IL
- Account Executive, the Knot Concierge Program XO Group & the Knot New York, NY
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.